Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Speeding through Flagstaff

We got our kicks on Route 66, driving to Flagstaff from the Hoover Dam. We stayed in a roadside motel in Flagstaff - for an authentic Route 66 road trip experience. Flagstaff had a few nice wild west style saloon bars and restaurants so it made a good stopping point. However, I wouldn't recommend making friends with the local police force. I felt like a serial killer after being stopped for doing 80 in a 65 zone by the Arizona Highway Patrol. I was just relieved not to get shot the way he acted! I now have to appear at Flagstaff Sherrif Court on the 29th June - so I may not be back at work as soon as I thought!


After a stern talking to, we were free to continue on up to the Grand Canyon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you caught up with some old friends of mine when you were over there.

:-D

01 June, 2006 11:05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home